Responsibilities of the FMATS Policy Board include carrying out the Operating Agreement, directing the work of the Technical Committee, as well as developing and adopting the Unified Planning Work Program, the Transportation Improvement Program, and the Long Range Transportation Plan.
The Policy Board consists of:
- Northern Region Director, Alaska Department of Transportation and Public Facilities
- Mayor, Fairbanks North Star Borough
- Mayor, City of Fairbanks
- Mayor, City of North Pole
- Representative, Department of Environmental Conservation, Division of Air Quality
- Representative, Fairbanks North Star Borough Assembly
- Representative, Fairbanks City Council
To see the current Policy Board Members, click here: FMATS PB Members
View the archived Meeting Packets and Minutes: PB Archive
Listen to our Policy Board Meetings on a live feed:
Listen live on your iPhone! Mixlr now has an iPhone/iPad app (http://bit.ly/163ZvLg) via the iTunes Store. Once you get the app setup, you search for city_of_fairbanks and you will be able to follow our audio stream (http://mixlr.com/city_of_fairbanks/live)!
If the live feed is not working, please visit http://www.fairbanksalaska.us/audio-stream/